One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See fish farm
- ‘Intensive fish farming may be sustainable, but it is not healthy, environmentally-friendly or ethical.’
- ‘These include poultry production, fish farming, bee keeping and goat production.’
- ‘Around 550 hectare area is available for fish farming in the district.’
- ‘And I think we need to distinguish between fish farming that has no environmental impacts and fish farming that has severe environmental impacts.’
- ‘A similar system is used to treat wastewater from high-density ponds used for fish farming, and on a much smaller scale, in some home aquariums.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.