One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See fish farm
- ‘I know that many of Scotland's fish farmers are also concerned to ensure this, and progress has been made in looking for solutions.’
- ‘In 2000, fish farmers raised 860,000 metric tons of Atlantic salmon - more than 1 metric ton for every wild salmon caught in the North Atlantic.’
- ‘‘At the moment,’ one fish farmer told me, ‘aquaculture is essentially a black hole in central government.’’
- ‘With the village jobs program in place, many of the former poachers and other villagers became beekeepers, fish farmers, millers, or sunflower-press operators.’
- ‘By using seaweeds of commercial value, for potential consumption by humans and for cultivated shellfish, the fish farmer could also generate a second income.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.