One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So you have a lot more flexibility if you're the hirer and the firer.’
- ‘The army selected 12 firers from the top 52 for its initial sniper class.’
- ‘More than half of all the guns relinquished in Greater Manchester were ‘airsoft’ weapons like plastic-pellet firers, or ball-bearing guns and replica firearms.’
- ‘A weapons amnesty, covering firearms, imitations, air weapons and blank firers, together with knives and other weapons, was launched across Surrey this week.’
- ‘We've had air and soft air pistols, air rifles, blank firers and replica guns surrendered, which is an excellent result.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.