One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was deliberate fire-raising with intent to do significant damage in the flat.’
- ‘‘He has got a track record of fire-raising,’ the judge told York Crown Court.’
- ‘Last year about 200 children in Scotland were suspended from school for fire-raising.’
- ‘A police spokeswoman said no evidence had been found of fire-raising but this was still under investigation.’
- ‘Police in Strathclyde are investigating three incidents of wilful fire-raising at schools on Friday night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.