One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Computer programs and other technology used to support or enable banking and financial services.‘fintech is one of the fastest-growing areas for venture capitalists’as modifier ‘fintech startups’
- ‘Though the future looks promising for fintech and London, there are still road-bumps ahead.’
- ‘The UK is fast becoming the destination of choice for any fintech company.’
- ‘Johnson and a cohort of industry representatives have been busy banging the drum for London's fintech scene.’
- ‘Silicon Valley is obviously strongest in semiconductors, while New York City is arguably strongest in fintech.’
- ‘I've worked with many of the top venture-backed startups in the fintech space.’
- ‘It has global experience it can share with fintech managers and call center representatives alike.’
- ‘Private equity investor English said she joined because it's a unique place to meet people in fintech.’
- ‘As it stands, a small fintech company can't release their products without the support of those larger companies.’
- ‘He presented his challenge at a fintech launch in Singapore during his six-day tour of South East Asia.’
- ‘At the event, 10 high-growth start-ups, largely in fintech or security, pitched their businesses to an audience of venture capitalists and invited guests.’
Early 21st century: abbreviation of financial technology (earlier in the names of various companies).
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.