One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only is it a fineable offence, it's completely disrespectful.’
- ‘They declined to divulge any other examples of fineable offences.’
- ‘The employee claimed the reason why the cars were being parked in fineable zones in the first place was due to a ‘total lack of adequate spaces available for staff’.’
- ‘This will mean punters will be able to consume alcohol only within designated zones and it would be a fineable offence for those who did not comply.’
- ‘Substantial areas in Scotland are now covered by these Orders which make it a fineable offence to fish without a written permit and/or by a method not prescribed on the permit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.