One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for small print
- ‘The agent's brochure carried disclaimers in fine print at the foot of the front and back pages but I would not accord these decisive significance on the present question.’
- ‘After buying a few, I get to the checkout, and the little tiny fine print says, ‘Click here to opt out of mailings.’
- ‘Known as universal default, the practice is disclosed in fine print in the papers cardholders sign to get the card.’
- ‘But they keep getting bogged down in fine print.’
- ‘‘There's a lot of fine print that's difficult to get across in radio and TV,’ she says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.