One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Professional services involving the investment, lending, and management of money and assets.‘the firm provides a range of financial services, including tax preparation, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios’as modifier ‘the financial services sector’
- ‘These lending associations provide loans and financial services to agricultural producers, agribusinesses, country homeowners and other rural landowners.’
- ‘Dramatic increases in farm sizes creates new demands for supplies, financial services, land and labor.’
- ‘Banks and financial services have been one of the most proactive industry sectors in using computers and new technologies for training and employee development.’
- ‘By the late 1990s Scottish Provident had become one of Edinburgh's key financial services employers, with over 900 people based in the capital.’
- ‘Those selling consulting or financial services were more likely to adopt e-commerce as opposed to those selling equipment.’
- ‘Their financial services include taking deposits, making loans, providing insurance and transferring funds.’
- ‘In recent years, the provision of banking and financial services to personal and business customers has become an increasingly competitive business.’
- ‘It is primarily office space for financial services companies.’
- ‘Among the offerings are professional liability, general liability, vision and dental coverages, as well as an array of other financial services.’
- ‘For the first time, thousands of these rural African residents have access to financial services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.