One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person whose job is to provide financial advice to clients.‘just about all financial advisers will recommend that you invest your money in some sort of stock market-linked product’
- ‘I read all the documents I get from my funds and I meet with my financial advisor every two months.’
- ‘A financial advisor told them that in order to pay off their debt faster, they should pay more than the minimum due on their monthly bills.’
- ‘Financial advisors suggest diversifying your portfolio to protect against variability.’
- ‘Zeigler didn't recognize the opportunity until he hired a financial adviser to help him evaluate his options.’
- ‘Complete tax advantages are best explained by a CPA or financial advisor.’
- ‘Drago suggests retaining a good financial adviser to help you set realistic expansion goals for your new business.’
- ‘Financial advisers worth their salt will customize a plan to suit the individual customer.’
- ‘When I started working with a financial advisor, I filled out a Monthly Family Expense Budget.’
- ‘A good broker should be an overall financial advisor for your end of the transaction.’
- ‘An eight-hour version of the course is now required of all of its new financial advisers, who help clients with money management.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.