One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those planning the summit hope it will result in the finalization of the peace initiative that the two men have been working on over the past year.’
- ‘We don't have the benefit of previewing and adjusting our layouts before considering them acceptable for finalization.’
- ‘Won't that be even a bigger check on the political process than delaying the finalization of the text for 6 months?’
- ‘In the north of Bulgaria, a very large investment is close to reaching finalisation.’
- ‘The finalization came on what would have been our 10th wedding anniversary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.