One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the north of Bulgaria, a very large investment is close to reaching finalisation.’
- ‘Won't that be even a bigger check on the political process than delaying the finalization of the text for 6 months?’
- ‘The finalization came on what would have been our 10th wedding anniversary.’
- ‘We don't have the benefit of previewing and adjusting our layouts before considering them acceptable for finalization.’
- ‘Those planning the summit hope it will result in the finalization of the peace initiative that the two men have been working on over the past year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.