One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Nazi policy of exterminating European Jews. Introduced by Heinrich Himmler and administered by Adolf Eichmann, the policy resulted in the murder of 6 million Jews in concentration camps between 1941 and 1945.
- ‘In order for there to be a true final solution, it wasn't enough to merely exterminate Jews physically.’
- ‘Thanks to them and countless numbers of other witnesses, the horrors and extent of the Nazi final solution are universally known.’
- ‘But after Hitler imposed his final solution, they were the only survivors of their large Jewish family.’
- ‘The last stages of the final solution were decided upon at the Nazi conference held at Wannsee in 1942.’
- ‘Hitler said there had to be a final solution to this problem.’
Translation of German Endlösung.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.