One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A statement of the total money owed for goods or services that is sent once work has been completed or goods supplied.‘the customer failed to pay the final invoice’
- ‘I suggest we send them the final invoice for services rendered.’
- ‘Final invoices may be prepared by either party and shall be settled without delay.’
- ‘Once all the bookings are done, the travel agent needs to send a final invoice to the customer.’
- ‘She said that anything I had paid on my final invoice was final.’
- ‘Inform them of what they owe you for work to date and that you'll forward the final invoice to them in the mail.’
- ‘The registration fee is usually deducted from the final invoice.’
- ‘They would only disable the program if the customer failed to pay the final invoice.’
- ‘At your request, I am writing to you regarding final invoices for our old rental property.’
- ‘A final invoice would be available only two days after the vehicle was returned.’
- ‘The rather bland quality of the final product is only overshadowed by the thick final invoice, which details so very many billable hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.