One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A magazine devoted to films and cinema.‘her face is a very familiar one in the film magazines’
- ‘She was chosen in 1995 by a British film magazine as one of history's 100 sexiest stars.’
- ‘Then I was asked to be a film critic for a film magazine in London called Avant-Garde.’
- ‘In an interview with film magazine Empire, Welsh reveals how he is working on his darkest project yet.’
- ‘She has contributed to several film magazines and film websites in Argentina.’
- ‘He has published on cinema and pop music for various film magazines, newspapers and websites.’
- ‘He's Rolling Stone's film magazine critic and also an author.’
- ‘I am the senior gossip writer in a national film magazine.’
- ‘When a famous film magazine editor pens his memoirs, the expectations are high.’
- ‘Pezzotta writes for Corriere della sera and many Italian film magazines.’
- ‘As a child I used to read film magazines and dream a lot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.