One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is filially loving but also rebellious and mischievous.’
- ‘Her last name, Price, links her filially to the rules of market exchange.’
- ‘The perception that retirement homes are places for the abandoned parents of filially disrespectful children still persists.’
- ‘In order to attain their salvation, they also had to be honest, gentle, obedient, merciful, filially pietistic, and patient - all attributes of the perfect wife and mother.’
- ‘About time she behaved filially for a change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.