One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well Haley was squaring up to Jared who stood lazily in front of her unperturbed by Haley's arguing, a smirk tugging at his lips at her fieriness.’
- ‘Afraid that her old fieriness was wearing away from the months of submission, she decided to sneak out one night.’
- ‘The downside, for those who don't like to see their Open venues taken apart, is that the rain will take the fieriness out of the fairways and take some of the unpredictability out of the bounce.’
- ‘‘For the Sun’ falls a little short of these expectations, but his fieriness buoys the song despite its sing-along chorus and radio-friendly veneer.’
- ‘Another major talent to emerge was Natalia, a Russian whose training in flamenco dancing brought a sensational fieriness to her performance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.