One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For the hyperactivity symptoms, parents were queried whether the target child had either of the following two symptoms: fidgetiness or problems remaining seated.’
- ‘Girls and boys with ADHD will demonstrate similar rates of inattentiveness and fidgetiness.’
- ‘In contrast to rule-breaking, ADHD symptomatic behaviors such as fidgetiness and inattention tend to be more societally and culturally neutral, drawing less attention from adults, regardless of the child's sex.’
- ‘As she studied him, she realized that he was really quite handsome - fidgetiness aside.’
- ‘My fidgetiness increased when I noticed how long it was taking him to get to the point.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.