One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's a league-leading fidgeter; to say he has a short attention span is like saying Ahab doesn't like whales.’
- ‘As a child I was a fidgeter, and I always played with my food.’
- ‘He's a compulsive fidgeter, so any sort of ring, bracelet, etc. runs the risk of getting lost when he starts playing with it.’
- ‘And in case, you haven't figured out already - Jon isn't much of a fidgeter.’
- ‘The team indicated fidgeters burn off the calories, while couch potatoes can pile on the pounds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.