One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a child I was a fidgeter, and I always played with my food.’
- ‘The team indicated fidgeters burn off the calories, while couch potatoes can pile on the pounds.’
- ‘And in case, you haven't figured out already - Jon isn't much of a fidgeter.’
- ‘He's a compulsive fidgeter, so any sort of ring, bracelet, etc. runs the risk of getting lost when he starts playing with it.’
- ‘He's a league-leading fidgeter; to say he has a short attention span is like saying Ahab doesn't like whales.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.