One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Trevor is the best short fictionist in England, and I would make a similar claim for John Updike in this country.’
- ‘He was the editor who discovered or championed many of the world's most important fictionists and poets of the second half of the 20th century.’
- ‘The last half-decade has seen Clarence Major receiving attention that his thirty-year career as a fictionist, poet, essayist, anthologist, lexicographer, and painter deserves.’
- ‘Playwrights since Pirandello, fictionists since Proust, have been pondering this question, lightly or ponderously.’
- ‘Rhymers kicking sordid tales from the drug wars were no longer journalists or fictionists, ironists or moralists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.