One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Playwrights since Pirandello, fictionists since Proust, have been pondering this question, lightly or ponderously.’
- ‘Trevor is the best short fictionist in England, and I would make a similar claim for John Updike in this country.’
- ‘Rhymers kicking sordid tales from the drug wars were no longer journalists or fictionists, ironists or moralists.’
- ‘He was the editor who discovered or championed many of the world's most important fictionists and poets of the second half of the 20th century.’
- ‘The last half-decade has seen Clarence Major receiving attention that his thirty-year career as a fictionist, poet, essayist, anthologist, lexicographer, and painter deserves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.