One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Based on the histologic and immunophenotypic features of the fibrosarcomatous components of both the breast and thyroid tumors, we rendered a diagnosis of cystosarcoma phyllodes metastatic to Hurthle cell adenoma.’
- ‘Histologically, the right ovarian tumor was a fibrothecoma with minor sex cord elements showing focal fibrosarcomatous change.’
- ‘Beneath the capsule, and infiltrating between the Hurthle cell cords and follicles, we identified a proliferation of a second population of atypical spindle cells in a fibrosarcomatous pattern.’
- ‘The MIB - 1 labeling index in the fibrothecomatous areas was less than 1%, in contrast to the fibrosarcomatous areas, in which it was up to 10% focally.’
- ‘To the best of our knowledge, this case represents the first report of a cellular fibrothecomatous tumor with minor benign sex cord elements and focal fibrosarcomatous stroma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.