One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sillimanite
- ‘In sample 17, development of the S-C fabric was postdated by growth of late garnet and fibrolite.’
- ‘The mineral assemblage is quartz + plagioclase + K-feldspar + biotite + cordierite + andalusite fibrolite.’
- ‘Sillimanite, which occurs both as fibrolite and as prismatic grains, grows across the L-S fabric in part defined by biotite, and is clearly post-kinematic with respect to the type - 1 tectonites.’
- ‘The new arrivals include the ‘golden felspar’, natural glass and fibrolite from Tanzania.’
- ‘Mesosomes are invariably associated with a leucosome component and are composed of biotite accompanied by fibrolite, minor quartz, plagioclase and retrograde muscovite and chlorite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.