One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hemostasis involves the integration of many procoagulant proteins, natural anticoagulants, fibrinolytic proteins, and platelet surface glycoproteins.’
- ‘Urokinase bound to its receptor maintained fibrinolytic activity over 24 hours in the rabbits.’
- ‘This literature mainly comprises the variation in genes for blood coagulation factors, inhibitors, fibrinolytic factors and platelet membrane receptors.’
- ‘Acute infections that alter hemodynamics and fibrinolytic systems can trigger an ischemic event.’
- ‘It inhibits platelet clumping and enhances fibrinolytic activity, therefore, prolonging bleeding and clotting times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.