One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In some areas, particularly those close to the surface of the tumors, the eosinophilic extracellular material resembled fibrinoid necrosis and showed associated areas of organization consistent with typical granulation tissue.’
- ‘Fibrin deposition was found in areas of fibrinoid necrosis within the glomeruli and in the interstitium.’
- ‘Other nonspecific features include intimal proliferation, duplication and/or fragmentation of the internal elastic lamina, a sparse perivascular inflammatory infiltrate, and fibrinoid necrosis of the intima.’
- ‘Delayed radiation injuries result in increased tissue pressure from oedema, vascular injury leading to infarction, damage to endothelial cells and fibrinoid necrosis of small arteries and arterioles.’
- ‘In addition, three patients had hyaline collagen degeneration, four myxoid degeneration, three fibrinoid degeneration, and six had mixed lesions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.