One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diagram showing electromagnetic interactions between subatomic particles.
- ‘As for theory, the next major stage will require serious attention to the five-loop Feynman diagrams.’
- ‘A Feynman diagram decorated with a single photon loop can just as well be festooned with two loops.’
- ‘The genus h surface is identified as the corresponding string theory Feynman diagram.’
- ‘Also, although it may seem surprising, string diagrams are mathematically much simpler than Feynman diagrams.’
- ‘Lloyd points out that ‘if you've ever tried to calculate Feynman diagrams and do quantum dynamics, simulating quantum systems is hard.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.