One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Can the Metropolitan Opera open a new season festively and still make an artistic statement?’
- ‘Evan flagged down a taxi and held the side door open while Alex took a look around them at the festively lighted streets.’
- ‘The factory was festively decorated for the 100 guests and visitors who came to the opening.’
- ‘The whole square was lit up quite festively and the air was filled with delicious smells.’
- ‘Candles, holly, and arrangements of poinsettias acted as the centerpiece and ran down the table festively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.