One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, they have revealed problems with existing theories of ferromagnetism and superconductivity that are likely to keep researchers busy for some time to come.’
- ‘It loses its ferromagnetism when what is called the Curie point is reached.’
- ‘Strictly speaking, there are no examples of materials in which singlet superconductivity and ferromagnetism co-exist.’
- ‘Permanent magnetism, or ferromagnetism, is a rare property of molecular structures.’
- ‘Pauli's basic model was wrong, as it considered only orbital magnetism; spin, still undiscovered in 1920, has a major role both in ferromagnetism and in the anomalous Zeeman effect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.