One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The weaselish ferrety damage coincides all too well with Sporkenbobble's plans.’
- ‘Taylor plays him with ferrety frowns and twitchy fingers.’
- ‘He probably meant to sound authoritative, but only succeeded in sounding ferrety.’
- ‘The main purveyor is the ferrety Draco Malfoy, who brings a particularly Aryan look to his baleful glare and assorted discriminations.’
- ‘Although Jones looks like a pug-faced baby and Watkins is all lean, ferrety anxiety, they could almost be brothers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.