One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The battle to save the environment, if there is to be a successful one, will require extreme ferociousness and bravery coupled with extreme strategic intelligence.’
- ‘Fur seals can look adorable, but have grown a reputation on board for ferociousness.’
- ‘His forehead was permanently wrinkled and his eyes always in a scowl, portraying his constant ferociousness and controlling behavior.’
- ‘There was a ferociousness in her she did not expect.’
- ‘Listening to the music now, or any time in the last ten or fifteen years, I am overwhelmed by the lack of ferociousness that I used to associate with the album.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.