One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, they add, the feminization of medicine is helping to lower physician salaries, encourage part-time doctoring and exacerbate a looming shortage of physicians.’
- ‘I appreciated that it was not a feminization of a boy's name.’
- ‘To claim that they have free will is to overlook the growing feminization of poverty, which has become a crucial issue over the last 30 years.’
- ‘Documented evidence is now available to show that there is a correlation between the growth of the forces of globalization, and what has come to be known as the feminization of poverty, worldwide.’
- ‘One of the great mythic transformations of the early nineteenth century was the feminisation of angels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.