One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Qualities or attributes regarded as characteristic of women.‘she alternated between embracing her femininity and concealing it’
womanliness, feminineness, womanhood, womanly qualities, feminine qualitiesView synonyms
- ‘For many people, roses symbolise passion, sexuality and femininity.’
- ‘She's a woman, and dresses with style and femininity, which is wonderful to see.’
- ‘Be proud of your femininity, your intelligence, and your ability to create life.’
- ‘The collection also highlights femininity through soft cutting lines.’
- ‘The destruction of femininity is an erosion of civilisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.