One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An open container in which food for animals is placed.‘he keeps a mineral block in the feed box for the calves to lick’
- ‘The stanchion features an adjustable seat for the milker, a platform to raise the goat to a comfortable height and a feed box to keep her content while you milk.’
- ‘The emigrant wagon often carried a feed box.’
- ‘Each stall has a feed box that can be preset for the exact amount of feed an animal is to receive each day, and a constant supply of clean water.’
- ‘The trust urged people to fill birdbaths and feed boxes to help blackbirds, thrushes and young starlings, which are struggling to find earthworms that have burrowed deep into the dry earth.’
- ‘Day 4: Adjust Goat Milking Stand so goat's skinny little head will not retreat from feed box out through the stocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.