One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I detected a certain feebleness of insight in these pieces.’
- ‘That, to me, would be tantamount to moral feebleness - and it would, in any case, fail in its aim.’
- ‘And, as always, our spirits rose after initial feebleness.’
- ‘The more important point, however, is that (to me at least) one of the measures of national power and greatness is the ability to suffer the insecurities and feebleness of weaker powers with a measure of grace.’
- ‘What puzzles me is the feebleness of the argument.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.