One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The euro and European Central Bank are nothing if not federative elements.’
- ‘Whether one decides in favor of a federative plan, or for an intergovernmental proceeding, drawing the line between national and local competencies on the one hand versus Union competencies on the other is unavoidable.’
- ‘The issue is then to discern the categorical imperatives of a federative government, such as natural and civil rights.’
- ‘Also, under Putin's federative reforms, new laws allowed for so-called federal intervention to ensure regional compliance with federal law.’
- ‘The more recent concept of the learning region is also federative, but poses more problems from the viewpoint of empirical analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.