One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The issue is then to discern the categorical imperatives of a federative government, such as natural and civil rights.’
- ‘Whether one decides in favor of a federative plan, or for an intergovernmental proceeding, drawing the line between national and local competencies on the one hand versus Union competencies on the other is unavoidable.’
- ‘The euro and European Central Bank are nothing if not federative elements.’
- ‘The more recent concept of the learning region is also federative, but poses more problems from the viewpoint of empirical analysis.’
- ‘Also, under Putin's federative reforms, new laws allowed for so-called federal intervention to ensure regional compliance with federal law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.