Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A short feature film or programme.
- ‘Two short featurettes discuss the vehicles and gadgets used in the film.’
- ‘That's going to be a little disappointing for those of you who only want to see the featurettes without the full feature film.’
- ‘There are also two short featurettes produced at the time of the film's original release and they are pretty much a waste of time.’
- ‘The second featurette is your basic promo sporting talking heads and clips from the movie.’
- ‘All of the shorts and even the featurettes have subtitles.’
- ‘A short featurette on Alex D. Linz and the making of the film is cute and the kids will love it.’
- ‘Extra content is slight, with a short featurette being the main focus.’
- ‘These four featurettes take an inside look at the making of the film.’
- ‘This is broken up into five or six short featurettes relating to each movie.’
- ‘Aside from the film itself, the disc includes a short featurette that acts as a long trailer for the film.’
- ‘Included are two featurettes, both featuring Christopher Lee.’
- ‘Two other short featurettes are included on the second disc.’
- ‘In any event, four short featurettes are the center of the extras.’
- ‘Another behind the scenes featurette shows the film from behind the camera and shows some other scenes not used.’
- ‘A pity the featurette is so short, but as these things go, this is very good.’
- ‘If you click on the icon, it will take you to a short featurette about that part of the film.’
- ‘Even the program's sponsors get excellent treatment, with short documentary featurettes available about them too!’
- ‘Next up is a short featurette with various interviews by the cast and crew.’
- ‘A short production featurette has the usual talking heads and behind the scenes footage of the stunts.’
- ‘A number of short film clips, featurettes and a documentary are located on Disc Two.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.