One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Emotional impairments may include apathy, irritability, anxiety, fearfulness and depression.’
- ‘Dread, trepidation or even uneasiness suggest a fearfulness that has mostly dissipated.’
- ‘The musical score dramatically illustrates her fearfulness and panic.’
- ‘People may experience fearfulness, palpitations and even panic attacks.’
- ‘At its heart is fear, and fearfulness is increasingly part of the experience of life within it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.