One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘People may experience fearfulness, palpitations and even panic attacks.’
- ‘Dread, trepidation or even uneasiness suggest a fearfulness that has mostly dissipated.’
- ‘At its heart is fear, and fearfulness is increasingly part of the experience of life within it.’
- ‘Emotional impairments may include apathy, irritability, anxiety, fearfulness and depression.’
- ‘The musical score dramatically illustrates her fearfulness and panic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.