One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We really want the fayre to involve everyone and we want to hear what people think.’
- ‘The very successful part of the afternoon was the fayre in the College Hall.’
- ‘The issue we've got at the moment is the actual date the turnstiles will go in - we're pushing to have it all in place before the fayre.’
- ‘The fayre, which is being staged between 2pm and 4pm, will give residents the opportunity to meet councillors, youth workers, the police and other service providers in the area.’
- ‘Large crowds of buyers, sellers and pleasure-seeking spectators attended the fayre.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.