One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘It has a good set of beaches, catacombs to explore, and some remarkable fauvist geology.’
- ‘Add lists of English portrait painters or fauvists.’
- ‘In 1921 he travelled to Paris, where, following a meeting with Picasso, he abandoned the fauvist style that he had previously espoused and began to experiment with cubism.’
- ‘Kirchner's paintings, with their vivid colours and emotional content, paralleled the art of the fauvists.’
- ‘In well-crafted chapters, Blake describes the interaction between primitivism and the fauvists, cubists, dadaists, surrealists, and, lastly, purists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.