One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘In 1921 he travelled to Paris, where, following a meeting with Picasso, he abandoned the fauvist style that he had previously espoused and began to experiment with cubism.’
- ‘It has a good set of beaches, catacombs to explore, and some remarkable fauvist geology.’
- ‘In well-crafted chapters, Blake describes the interaction between primitivism and the fauvists, cubists, dadaists, surrealists, and, lastly, purists.’
- ‘Kirchner's paintings, with their vivid colours and emotional content, paralleled the art of the fauvists.’
- ‘Add lists of English portrait painters or fauvists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.