One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for fixed oil
- ‘You will therefore need to provide your horse with an additional source of omega - 3 with EPA / DHA to counteract the poor fatty oil balance.’
- ‘The obvious outcome of all this, then, is that all the food is cooked in the same greasy, fatty oil, which has no where to escape and instead attaches itself to the food.’
- ‘Essential oils can be distinguished from fatty oils because they can be volatilised by heat and will evaporate.’
- ‘But a team of California researchers has found that a diet rich in fatty oils from cold-water fish can halt the progression of dementia - even in those who may be genetically predisposed to Alzheimer's disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.