One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The spice and tang cut through the fruit's fattiness.’
- ‘You should get the best of both worlds: nice acidity to tone down the fattiness of the avocado, plus the amplification of the flavor that you get from the salt.’
- ‘Despite the supposed fattiness of duck, we don't need too much bitterness and cutting power here; we need something more subtle, almost sneaky.’
- ‘I wondered if she was offended by its luscious fattiness.’
- ‘But the extra fattiness and redness it lends to the soup are miraculous.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.