One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Furthermore, the fast-twitch fibers show significant fatigability.’
- ‘He adds that prolonged noise increases fatiguability - the tendency to get tired easily.’
- ‘If these changes were of sufficient magnitude, they would clearly be expected to increase muscle fatigability.’
- ‘Physical activity, leg muscle fatigability, calf muscle flexibility, and leg volume also were measured at the start of the study.’
- ‘His sleep is variable, but he has loss of energy and fatiguability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.