One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I hope you are all playing as fastidiously as this.’
- ‘Power, he fastidiously believed, ought simply to be handed to patricians like himself.’
- ‘There are few patrons for the fastidiously classical performer.’
- ‘Henry was fastidiously clean by the standards of the time.’
- ‘I collected Eisners and studied them fastidiously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.