One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is reflected in product design which emphasizes durability rather than fashionability.’
- ‘While the fashionability of different areas within Manhattan changes with bewildering swiftness, the Lower East Side has plenty beyond magazine cover stories to recommend it.’
- ‘The Pop artists shot to fame and fashionability very swiftly, and were much celebrated in the press.’
- ‘Stores and magazines promoted the fashionability of glass clocks, bookends, desk sets, and radios.’
- ‘It's a dangerous strategy to sell a hotel mainly on its fashionability: fashions change, and when they do, you're apt to be left high and dry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.