One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stores and magazines promoted the fashionability of glass clocks, bookends, desk sets, and radios.’
- ‘While the fashionability of different areas within Manhattan changes with bewildering swiftness, the Lower East Side has plenty beyond magazine cover stories to recommend it.’
- ‘This is reflected in product design which emphasizes durability rather than fashionability.’
- ‘It's a dangerous strategy to sell a hotel mainly on its fashionability: fashions change, and when they do, you're apt to be left high and dry.’
- ‘The Pop artists shot to fame and fashionability very swiftly, and were much celebrated in the press.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.