One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person employed to select and purchase clothes and accessories for a large retail store to stock.‘the response from fashion buyers, the press, and the public has been incredible’
- ‘Even after that endorsement, though, it was still hard to get Britain's top fashion buyers to take her seriously.’
- ‘She gave the agency "impeccable" references, saying she worked as a fashion buyer for a company in Southport.’
- ‘This is a must-attend seminar for fashion buyers and designers as well as fashion brand builders.’
- ‘Stores send fashion buyers to NY, London and Paris to check out the on-trend summer items.’
- ‘It will also serve as a platform for designers to showcase and network with the press and fashion buyers.’
- ‘Kate, who studied for an HND in fashion at Manchester Metropolitan University, is hoping for a career as a fashion buyer.’
- ‘Their ladies' clothes are tragic, who is their fashion buyer?’
- ‘Boutique and specialty fashion buyers covering the high-priced fashion market, fashion representatives, socialites and corporate sponsors are also sure to enjoy this event.’
- ‘Proud of his Italian roots, he says Italian fashion buyers supported him from the beginning.’
- ‘Previously, she worked as an assistant fashion buyer, office manager, legal secretary, and retail salesperson.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.