One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Aware of the latest fashions and wanting to wear fashionable clothes and accessories.‘a fashion-conscious 16-year-old’
- ‘Historically, fashion-conscious Edinburgh residents have always travelled to Glasgow for their clothes.’
- ‘In fashion-conscious Hong Kong, moisturizers account for 60 to 70 percent of the multi-million dollar skincare market.’
- ‘A prairie winter can be hard on the fashion-conscious person.’
- ‘Joburg's newest nightspot opened on a very high note with a guest list that comprised high-profile guests and a fashion-conscious crowd.’
- ‘If you are a fashion-conscious drinker, this is the Italian label to have on your dinner table.’
- ‘Certainly, today's teen is more brand and fashion-conscious than his predecessor, but even so, some observers aren't convinced the idea will sell.’
- ‘The trick is in turning the image around to appeal to a younger, more fashion-conscious market.’
- ‘Men don't appear to be as fashion-conscious as women.’
- ‘Younger Japanese people are also a big market for retailers because they are hugely fashion-conscious.’
- ‘Urban women are very fashion-conscious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.