One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the Far East or its inhabitants.‘Far Eastern languages and cultures’
- ‘He managed his family's Far Eastern trade and made trips to Europe to search out the latest technologies.’
- ‘The manufacturer says most of the cars will end up in Middle and Far Eastern markets.’
- ‘The final movement, Molto vivo, reveals the interest Bloch developed in Far eastern music.’
- ‘Tea consumption is a lifestyle in Far Eastern countries and the bitter flavor is not an issue.’
- ‘The gallery will hold an auction of fine antiquities, Pre-Columbian, Far Eastern, Native-American and ethnographic art.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.