One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A competition in which participants select imaginary teams from among the players in a league and score points according to the actual performance of their players.
- ‘Participating in free mock drafts with other fantasy followers is just one appealing feature of our new fantasy football community: Fantasy Football Central.’
- ‘Not only did we spend most of the first day of the year in the car, our fantasy football team lost our league's Super Bowl.’
- ‘Vanderjagt not only is kicking better but also scoring more than anyone else, according to PFW's fantasy football's scoring system.’
- ‘This is the complete package for realistic simulation football video game players that also spend their time managing a fantasy football league team.’
- ‘Whether it's for fantasy football teams, scouting or just out of curiosity, here are a few players who I reckon will catch the eye over the next 9 months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.