Excellent; wonderful:‘a fantabulous prize’
excellent, wonderful, marvellous, magnificent, superb, splendid, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, first-class, first-rate, outstandingView synonyms
- ‘I envisioned returning from my vacation energized and looking fantabulous.’
- ‘Anyway, here's the list of fantabulous prizes.’
- ‘And what if I meet some fantabulous guy there and we fall in love-?’
- ‘Every week she compiles a selection of amazingly fantabulous poetry, you get everything from the obscure and abstract to the essential and classic.’
- ‘Is it an amazingly fantabulous movie that will be counted as a classic?’
1950s: blend of fantastic and fabulous.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.