One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He wasn't even moderately religious, let alone fanatically religious.’
- ‘A fanatically hard worker, Joly pours an enormous volume of work into each episode.’
- ‘Privatisation was fanatically pursued and the country's leaders tried to restore economic order.’
- ‘He was a conscientious objector, like me, but the big difference between us was, he was ferociously anti-smoking whereas I have always been fanatically pro it.’
- ‘Fishing was another sport in which Liam was fanatically interested and he was a member of Borris and Kilkenny Anglers' Clubs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.