One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An organized group of fans of a particular well-known person, group, team, etc.‘members of the Justin Bieber fan club’
- ‘Fans may also feel cheated as these mixes once exclusive to the fan club now become public property.’
- ‘McCarthy has now marked out one side of the stage as his own, and his personal fan club congregate there.’
- ‘He acted well, and clearly had a large fan club present.’
- ‘The concerts all but sell out through applications from the official fan club before the public even gets a look in.’
- ‘Also I think people are starting a fan club about me and was trying to take pictures of me while I was changing for PE.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.