One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An organized group of fans of a particular well-known person, group, team, etc.‘members of the Justin Bieber fan club’
- ‘Fans may also feel cheated as these mixes once exclusive to the fan club now become public property.’
- ‘The concerts all but sell out through applications from the official fan club before the public even gets a look in.’
- ‘He acted well, and clearly had a large fan club present.’
- ‘Also I think people are starting a fan club about me and was trying to take pictures of me while I was changing for PE.’
- ‘McCarthy has now marked out one side of the stage as his own, and his personal fan club congregate there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.