One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She reached out a hand, falteringly, and touched his face wonderingly, as if in a dream.’
- ‘Aimee smiled falteringly and started the first of many, many conversations.’
- ‘They returned, falteringly, to their mums and dads, running a few steps then stopping to cry then running again.’
- ‘‘Hoji has someone else in his heart now’, Kishi began falteringly.’
- ‘He hesitated once more on the cracked front step, peering in vain at the dark windows, and finally knocked falteringly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.