One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In any event, full marks to the old man for providing us with a theory that meets Karl Popper's test of falsifiability, which is a lot more than Freud or, as best I can make it out, Darwin ever did.’
- ‘Therefore, Popper argues for the hallmark of science being falsifiability, the willingness to state under which conditions one will consider one's bold hypothesis to have been falsified.’
- ‘Popper advanced his criterion of falsifiability along with a set of conventions or ‘rules of the game’ of science to ensure that the truth of theories can be tested by evidence.’
- ‘One of the core tenets of modern science is falsifiability.’
- ‘The problem here is that falsifiability applies at the level of specific scientific claims whereas both evolution and ID are collections of such claims.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.